$100M Exits – Kevin Harrington, several companies
Kevin Harrington exited several companies over the years for more than $100M
Best Advice I Ever Received: What you vividly imagine, ardently desire, sincerely believe & enthusiastically act upon must inevitably come to pass.
In this episode, Steve, Mary, Richard, and Kevin Harrington discuss:
- Getting started, seizing opportunities
- Why do you still do this?
- Equity and Investments
- Projects that didn’t turn out, what to look for
- What you vividly imagine, ardently desire, sincerely believe & enthusiastically act upon must inevitably come to pass.
- Digital entrepreneurship is the future
- Products that solve a problem uniquely
- Get your dream team and build your brand, don’t give up too early
“Surround yourself with the best experts you can’t afford.” — Kevin Harrington
About Kevin Harrington:
Kevin Harrington is an original shark from the hit TV show Shark Tank and a successful entrepreneur for more than forty years. He’s the co-founding board member of the Entrepreneurs’ Organization and co-founder of the Electronic Retailing Association. He also invented the infomercial. He helped make “But wait… There’s more!” part of our cultural history. He’s one of the pioneers behind the As Seen on TV brand, has heard more than 50,000 pitches, and launched more than 500 products generating more than $5 Billion in global sales. Twenty of his companies have generated more than $100 million in revenue each. He’s also the founder of the Secrets of Closing the Sale Master Class inspired by the Master of sales—Zig Ziglar. He’s the author of several bestselling books including Act Now: How I Turn Ideas into Million Dollar Products, Key Person of Influence, and Put a Shark in Your Tank.
Connect with Kevin Harrington:
Youtube: Kevin Harrington Official
Connect with Steve Olsher:
Google Plus: https://plus.google.com/u/1/+SteveOlsher