$100M+ in Annual Revenue – Klee Irwin, Irwin Naturals
Klee Irwin Runs Irwin Naturals/QGR for $100M Annually
In this episode, Steve, Mary, Richard, and Klee discuss:
- Klee’s personal and professional journey that fueled his current company and ventures
- The power of creativity and thinking outside the box
- Importance of branding and selling that brand
- Running a private versus public company
- The name of the game for the future is to start creating artesian brands that are top heavy on cost of goods and very light on advertising
- Have an obsessive, over the top, built in drive
- You have to have an X factor, not just a drive and hard work
- We live in a world that is more stressful than we are genetically made to cope with
- CBD can help with recreating a balance within the human body
“I think the secret weapon really is the ability to take idea A, B, and C and synthesize them in a new, powerful way.” — Klee Irwin
About Klee Irwin: Klee is an author, physicist, and entrepreneur who dedicates the majority of his time to Quantum Gravity Research, an institute he founded in 2009.
He is also the founder and owner of Irwin Naturals, a global natural supplement company sold in thousands of retailers ranging from Walmart to Whole Foods.
In 2018 Klee authored the book Pain Nation, which educates on the science and uses of CBD, which helps with countless medical conditions.
He has also invested in causes and companies such as Change.org, Upworthy, Moon Express, the X PRIZE Foundation, and Singularity University, where he is an Associate Founder.
Connect with Klee Irwin:
Facebook: Klee Irwin
Book: Pain Nation
Medium: Klee Irwin
Youtube: Quantum Gravity Research
LinkedIn: Klee Irwin
Connect with Steve Olsher:
Google Plus: https://plus.google.com/u/1/+SteveOlsher