$10M+ in Annual Revenue – Aaron Young Runs Multiple Companies
Aaron Young Runs Multiple Companies for $10+M
Best Advice I Ever Received: Seek first to understand, then to be understood.
Best Advice I’d Give To Someone Who Wants To Build A $10m+ Business: Surround yourself with people smarter than you.
In this episode, Steve, Mary, Richard, and Aaron discuss:
- Fixing the culture to rejuvenate a business.
- Steps to be taken if you are acquiring an existing company.
- C-Corp versus S-Corp versus LLC.
- How to set up a company for success.
- Seek first to understand, then to be understood.
- You don’t have to be a one-stop-shop.
- Begin with the end in mind, don’t just grab whatever company type you think is best.
- Keep score in a very visual way so everyone knows where they are at every day.
“I’m a big believer in not trying to be everything to everybody in one place. I’m not a superstore. We have had success by remaining a boutique operation that has a lot of technology behind the high touch.” — Aaron Young
About Aaron Young:
Aaron Young is chairman of Laughlin Associates and a renowned entrepreneur with more than 35 years experience building companies and over a dozen multi-million dollar companies under his belt. Aaron has made it his life’s work to arm business owners with success formulas that immediately provide exponential growth and protection. Fully embodying the concept of the unshackled business owner, he inspires others to create wealth and freedom by empowering them to build strong companies while proactively protecting their dreams.
Connect with Aaron Young:
Facebook: Aaron Scott Young
Youtube: The Unshackled Owner
Connect with Steve Olsher:
Google Plus: https://plus.google.com/u/1/+SteveOlsher