$10M+ in Annual Revenue – Nathan Hirsch, Freee Up
$10+M in Annual Revenue – Nathan Hirsch, Freee Up
Best Advice I Ever Received: Work hard, play hard.
Best Advice I’d Give To Someone Who Wants To Build A $10m+ Business: Focus on processes.
In this episode, Steve, Mary, Richard, and Nathan discuss:
- How and why he started Freee Up and how it compares to competitors.
- Levels of hires to help scale their business to $10M and proactive hiring.
- The future of Freee Up and freelancer marketplaces.
- Always trying to improve as a manager and a leader.
- Work hard, play hard.
- Build a solid referral system that will help do your marketing for you.
- Turnover crushes business – do everything you can as a business owner to crush that turnover.
- Hire people before you need them – you don’t want to miss out on big opportunities!
“The number one way to really protect yourself is to just build relationships with the people that you work with. There’s no substitute for that.” — Nathan Hirsch
Nathan Hirsch is a 29-year-old long-time entrepreneur and expert in remote hiring and eCommerce. He started his first eCommerce business out of his college dorm room and has sold over $30 million online. He is now the co-founder and CEO of FreeeUp.com, a marketplace that connects businesses with pre-vetted virtual assistants, freelancers and agencies in eCommerce, digital marketing, and much more. He regularly appears on leading podcasts, such as Entrepreneur on Fire, and speaks at live events about online hiring tactics.
Connect with Nathan Hirsch:
Twitter: @Nathan Hirsch & FreeeUp
Facebook: Nathan Hirsch & Nathan Hirsch & Freee Up & Outsourcing Masters
LinkedIn: Nathan Hirsch & Freee Up
Instagram: @realnatehirsch & @freeeup_
Connect with Steve Olsher:
Google Plus: https://plus.google.com/u/1/+SteveOlsher