£11.2M Exit- Jonny Cooper, Money Desk
Jonny Cooper Exited Money Desk for £11.2 Million
Jonny Cooper discusses the importance of making yourself redundant in your business and allowing it to grow even outside yourself.
In this episode, Steve, Mary, Richard, and Jonny discuss:
- How he and a partner started, scaled, and exited Money Desk.
- Unexpected problems that came up in building the company and how they were handled.
- Developing something that stands out and makes you different than your competitors to draw in the best employees.
- Planning the business to scale from the start and grooming it from the beginning to be attractive to others as an option to exit.
- Make it lean, agile, and keep staffing to a minimum.
- Make yourself redundant.
- If you don’t like it, and you’re not good at it, get somebody else to do it.
- Know what type of business you have. You may not need a lot of people to scale in the way you want to.
“Learn how to make yourself redundant. Delegate, automate, and abdicate, ultimately. Get out of your own way and let the business grow. Let people grow it for you and with you.” — Jonny Cooper
About Jonny Cooper: British entrepreneur, piano player, international racing driver and business coach Jonny Cooper is the founder of http://www.TheSuccessParty.com, helping transformation professionals find more of their ideal clients, more easily.
Since growing a business to 8-figures and exiting, Jonny’s been supporting coaches, trainers, therapists and consultants who are serious about growing their practice and enjoying a life of effortless abundance.
He’s also the voice behind the soon-to-be-legendary Jonny Hates Marketing Facebook Group, and swears that he really, really does.
Hate marketing, that is.
Connect with Jonny:
Connect with Steve Olsher:
Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/beyond8figures
Google Plus: https://plus.google.com/u/1/+SteveOlsher