$16M+ in Revenue – Doug Morneau, Real Marketing Real Fast
Doug Morneau Runs Real Marketing Real Fast for $16M+
Best Advice I Ever Received: Never ask someone for advice who hasn’t done what you want to do or is willing to pay the price you’re are willing to pay
Best Advice I’d Give To Someone Who Wants To Build A $10m+ Business: Change Advisors
In this episode, Steve, Mary, Richard, and Doug discuss:
- Leveraging direct mail, email, and other “old” marketing tools
- Renting email lists
- Knowing your customer avatars
- How he took his business from home office to $16M
- Never ask someone for advice who hasn’t done what you want to do or is willing to pay the price you’re are willing to pay
- Test, test, test to get the very best information you can
- Develop relationships with those who can help you move forward
- Nothing beats meeting people face to face, pressing the flesh, having a drink, having a cup of coffee, going for a run, and hanging out
“It was less about selling them stuff, and more about solving their problems.” — Doug Morneau
About Doug Morneau: Doug is an Author, Speaker, Podcaster, and Media Buyer – specializing in Sponsored Email, a CrossFit & Olympic Weightlifting athlete, husband, dad, and granddad.
His first book “THREE BIG LIES – The Real Truth About Renting Email Lists to Generate Targeted Leads and Sales” became an International Best Seller.
He helps his clients with strategy and as a Media Buyer. This has helped his venture capital and investment banker clients raise in excess of $100 million dollars in the USA. He does this by leveraging email marketing, renting/sponsoring third-party permission-based email lists, online PPC advertising, and paid influencer marketing.
Connect with Doug Morneau:
LinkedIn: Doug Morneau
Connect with Steve Olsher:
Google Plus: https://plus.google.com/u/1/+SteveOlsher