$30M in annual revenue – Mike O’Hagan, MiniMovers, Shore360, and MikesBusinessTours
Mike O’Hagan Exited owns Multiple Companies for 30 Million Dollars
Mike O’Hagan covers the ins and outs of managing multiple successful businesses.
Best Advice I Ever Received:
Test it, if it works do it.
Best Advice I’d Give To Someone Who Wants To Build A $10M+ Business:
Create great people to go with you, on your journey.
In this episode, Steve, Mary, Richard, and Mike discuss:
- Bringing Opportunities to places that need better and income.
- Surviving the Global Financial Crisis as an entrepreneur with multiple businesses.
- How to create a skill-building mentality that uplifts your workers.
- Managing revenue with multiple successful businesses.
- If you test something and it works, take the opportunity and go for it.
- Understand the ‘why’ that drives your business.
- You can give people skills that will not just help your business, but help build their careers.
- Having an excellent financial management team creates financial safety.
“It needs to be something people want.” — Mike O’Hagan
About Mike O’Hagan:
Mike O’Hagan’s business career started over 30 years ago with buying and selling goods. 6 years later the entrepreneur in Mike surfaced when he launched an innovative short distance furniture removal business. He bootstrapped MiniMovers from an initial investment of $200 and a Ute, to an annual turnover of $30 million with over 450 employees servicing all the major cities in Australia. Today Mike also has interests in 6 other businesses in 3 Countries. His business MiniMovers is also the recipient of many Employer of the Year awards as well as 2003 Telstra Small Business of the year. Today Mike lives in the Philippines, claims to be semi-retired and teaches business people how to maximize the opportunities in Offshoring. Mike walks the talk – he’s practical and outside the box. No apologies are made for challenging the way business is done
Connect with Mike O’Hagan:
Connect with Steve Olsher:
Google Plus: https://plus.google.com/u/1/+SteveOlsher