Introducing Beyond 8 Figures
Steve Olsher, Chairman & Founder of Liquor.com, real estate developer, New York Times bestselling author of What Is Your WHAT? and a 25+ year entrepreneur who has built four multimillion-dollar businesses from scratch is on a mission to identify the key differentiators that empower businesses to scale… and exit. To help on this journey, Steve along with co-hosts real estate executive Mary Goulet and e-commerce specialist Richard Otey sit down with accomplished entrepreneurs who have ALL either exited for more than $10,000,000 or currently own businesses that exceed $10,000,000 in annual sales to share their proven methodologies, tactics, and strategies. This is The Beyond 8 Figures Podcast.
In this episode, Steve, Mary and Richard discuss:
- What Beyond 8 Figures is and why we created this show
- What you will learn by listening to this podcast
- The core question Beyond 8 Figures sets out to answer
- Who you can expect to hear being interviewed
- Why we’re focusing on learning from leading entrepreneurs how to start, scale or exit a business
- Beyond 8 Figures will dare to go where other shows won’t
- This show will connect you to entrepreneurs from across the globe who have all either exited for more than $10,000,000 or currently run businesses that gross more than $10,000,000 annually
- Our goal is to serve you by asking the questions YOU want to hear the answers to
- This isn’t a ‘typical’ business podcast with ‘set’ questions and repetitive conversations
- Our mission is to answer the core question of why do some companies struggle to reach 5 or 6 figures, while others soar to 7, 8, or 9 figures (and beyond!) and we’ll do whatever it takes to identify their tactics, strategies and metrics
- The goal of the podcast is to serve the listener.
Connect with Beyond 8 Figures:
Google Plus: https://plus.google.com/u/1/+SteveOlsher