Write for Beyond 8 Figures
We accept guest post contributions that are comprehensive, data-driven, educational, and provide value and/or actionable insights for our readers. Our goal is to provide our audience with original, relevant, and well-researched content that helps them run and grow their businesses. At Beyond 8 Figures, we value quality above quantity and never settle for less. In other words: we’re a bit picky 🙂 Please make sure that your submissions follow our guidelines to increase the chance of publishing. Still interested? Keep on reading!
What We Look for
We accept guest post contributions that are comprehensive, data-driven, educational, and provide value and/or actionable insights for the readers. Our goal is to provide our audience with original, relevant, and well-researched content that can help them run and grow their businesses.
At Beyond 8 Figures we value quality above quantity, and never settle for less. In other words: we are picky 🙂 Please make sure that your submissions follow our guidelines to increase the chance of publishing. Still interested? Keep on reading!
Topics We Cover
Our audience consists of small-to-medium business owners and entrepreneurs looking for insights, best practices, and in-depth guides on how to run better businesses. We’re building a reliable library of content and insights which they can use to improve their operations and scale their business.
We only accept clear and relevant articles falling into the following categories:
- Business growth
- Operations and processes
- B2B/B2C Marketing
- Impact and future
* Please check the existing posts on our blog to get familiar with content layouts, language, and tone that we prefer.
Of course, there are some topics to avoid too:
- Non-specific business advice
- Vague self-improvement articles
- Lists of non-business resources
- Freelancing and self-employment advice
- Articles about companies that we’ve heard about too many times (Apple, Coca-Cola, Amazon…)
* We’re not saying that we’ll automatically reject anything that fits into these categories, but we will be highly selective about these articles.
- We prefer a casual and personal yet knowledgeable styleーas if you were talking to a friend.
- Aim for clarity. Don’t use too many smart words to sound like an expertーshow it with your content.
- Formatting is important! Use subheadings, images, lists, blockquotes, and other structural forms to make your article easy to read and remember.
- If you are using visual content, please make sure you have the right to use any image you include, and each image should include a caption.
- Use visuals to support your points, not just for decoration.
- The goal of these articles is to provide value to our readers. So, we don’t allow the selling of your product or services! If you’re interested in advertising on or sponsoring the podcast, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We only publish unique, original content that hasn’t been published elsewhere. And, of course, we don’t publish plagiarised work.
- Your writing should be of high quality with no spelling or grammatical errors.
- Recommended article length is 1200 – 2500 words. It’s okay to go below or above this count if the quality of the content remains high.
- Make sure to include facts, research, sources, or personal experiences and information. Support your arguments with high-quality, reliable external links.
- Write with a unique angle in mind. Your post should be original and distinct from articles already posted on beyond8figures.com.
- Use short paragraphs with no more than 3-4 sentences per paragraphーit makes it easier for the reader to skim through.
- Important: We reserve the right to edit the content you submit, but this will primarily be done to correct errors or make the content more readable. We will notify you of any changes we want to make.
- Please don’t send us press releases, sales pitches, product reviews, or advertorials, etc. We also reserve the right to reject any articles that are clearly written for mass pitching.
- Don’t include too many external links. We allow a maximum of 2 self-serving links: one to your website (nofollow link) and the other to any social media channel in your bio. The general rule is to keep external links to around 5.
- Include relevant internal links to previously published Beyond 8 Figures podcast episodes and blog posts.
- We do not accept, tolerate, or condone plagiarism, and you may be banned from future submissions.
- It’s very easy to give credit and doesn’t make you less of an expert. When in doubt, give credit, and you’ll be on the safe side.
By submitting an article, you agree to us using it on our website (with any amends we consider necessary). Now or in the future, you will not claim any payment or copyright infringement. Once the article is published on the beyond8figures.com website, it is then owned by us, and you are not permitted to re-publish the article without our prior written agreement.
Sponsored Blog Posts & Advertising Options
If you want to advertise on beyond8figures.com by putting up a banner ad, publishing a sponsored article, or doing another form of content collaboration, please reach out to us at email@example.com.
Ready to submit?
We’re excited to read your article! Please submit your details via the form below and give us a few days to review them. While we wish we could provide feedback to everyone, it’s not possible at this time. If you haven’t heard from us within two weeks, please assume that we’ve passed on your submission, but don’t let it discourage you from future submissions.
Please note: We only review drafts in the form of Google Docs.