On today’s episode:
- Who is Amy Ransdell? – 0:39
- Where is Amy at in her entrepreneurial journey? – 02:11
- How you can keep profiting from the same asset multiple times. – 03:15
- Why you should start a global company with international talent (and how it’s going for Amy Ransdell). – 05:34
- Why Amy Ransdell hires international talent from the Philippines. – 12:02
- Is it possible to only work for four hours a day as an entrepreneur? – 15:30
- The ONE thing that may be holding you back from leveling up your entrepreneurial game. – 19:02
- How unexpected transition moments can push you to be creative. – 22:55
- Two ways to assess the health of your business (and what happens if you don’t use both) – 27:23
- Why the word SHOULD can be ABUSIVE. – 30:30
- The power of practicing your company’s intention. – 34:15
- Thinking of success as a positive impact. – 36:14
- Having global talent with international talent can help you create scalable and efficient systems for your company. There can also be cost savings to doing that.
- As an entrepreneur, you have to learn to let go of the things that don’t bring you joy in your entrepreneurial work. You can delegate tasks that don’t bring you joy. You have to remember why you became an entrepreneur in the first place and try to stay true to these desires rather than let work consume you and the intentions you had set.
- Your belief system has to prepare you for where you want to go next in your entrepreneurial journey rather than just keep you where you are. You have to get out of your own way. It’s not going to be simple or easy. It will not work itself out. Your environment will change from around you as your belief system changes. This new environment will give you new tasks and a new role.
- A positive mindset will allow you to see unexpected transitions for what they are: fuel for creativity. It is easy to get complacent when things are going well in your business. It takes more shaky periods for you to make changes in your business that were perhaps overdue.
- The measurables and metrics of your company won’t tell the full story of how your business is doing. They won’t necessarily measure how on track you are to achieving your purpose. They won’t give you the full picture.
You can make a profit from the same asset multiple times:
[04:14] “In business, as you grow, you start to realize how assets that you’re creating can create other streams of income or solve other problems.”
How are you using your assets to multiply your profits?
Tell us in the comments, and don’t forget to say hello
if you would like to share your entrepreneurship story on our podcast.
If you are looking for a virtual assistant (in any industry) hire one here from REVAGLOBAL.
Connect with Amy Ransdell:
Connect with A.J.Lawrence:
Follow Beyond 8 Figures: