$2.5B+ in Assets – Dwayne Clark, Aegis Living
Dwayne Clark Runs Aegis Living with $2.5B+ in Real Estate Assets
Best Advice I Ever Received: Love all, trust few, always paddle your own canoe.
Best Advice I’d Give To Someone Who Wants To Build A $10m+ Business: Assume all the risk and hire best talent possible.
In this episode, Steve, Mary, Richard, and Dwayne discuss:
- Having an employee first culture
- Growing Aegis and raising capital through the embryonic stages
- The Potato Soup Foundation and having a community of sustainability
- Living at Aegis and the family culture
- Love all trust few always paddle your own canoe
- You can wallow in the quagmire of your life, or you can turn it into rocket fuel and launch yourself out
- Accept ideas from your workers. Don’t just say no without consideration
- Take care of yourself, physically and mentally. Without your health, you cannot help others
“It’s the people that touch the clientele that make the difference.” — Dwayne Clark
About Dwayne Clark: Founder: Aegis Living – one of the Nation’s premier assisted living communities with over 30 locations, 2000 staff members, and over 60,000 residents served.
Film Producer: Award-winning film ‘Big Sonia’ and ‘Full Court’ – The Spencer Haywood Story, about the iconic NBA Hall of Famer.
Author: A Big Life; 30 Summers More; My Mother, My son; Saturday’s with G.G, Help Wanted: Recruiting, Hiring and Retaining Exceptional Staff.
Philanthropist: Dwayne supports more than 70 local and global charities and has founded four of his own including: The D1 Foundation, The Potato Soup Foundation, The Clark Family Legacy Foundation, and The Queen Bee Café. Member and Former Chairman on the NW Chapter of YPO.
Connect with Dwayne Clark:
Facebook: Dwayne J. Clark
Youtube: Aegis Living
Connect with Steve Olsher:
Google Plus: https://plus.google.com/u/1/+SteveOlsher