Best Advice I Ever Received
“Patience, patience, patience”
Best Advice I’d Give to Someone Who Wants to Build A $10m+ Business
Trust your guts – lead with your heart.
In this episode, Steve, Mary, Richard, and Björn discuss:
- Breaking off a possible career to start your own business.
- Adapting growing technological capabilities with your business.
- Recovering from bankruptcy in an early business.
- The benefits of a company based on a simple product.
- Be patient, don’t rush something that takes time to create, build and nurture.
- Policies and structure can sometimes take time to settle and develop.
- It’s important to know when to sell a business so it can continue to grow after you’re gone.
- Find your niche, provide a product where there is a unique need.
“We had solutions to their immediate needs.” — Björn Öste
About Björn Öste:
Leadership in Sustainable Nutritional Foods and “Oat Nerd”!
The last 21 years I have spent traveling across the globe building markets and supply chains. My focus has been on the business development side. Identifying industry partners, investor groups, various subject matter experts across multiple fields, markets and disciplines. I see virtually endless opportunities in the “high tech” food industry where the incumbents have surrendered product innovation to small, focused and dedicated expert companies like the ones I represent. It is exceptionally rewarding to be able to work with products on a global scale that make real and meaningful difference in the daily lives of many individuals.
Connect with Björn Öste:
Follow Beyond 8 Figures: