On today’s episode:
- Meet Brett Gilliland, Founder and CEO of Elite Entrepreneurs – 00:50
- Brett shares where he stands in his entrepreneurial journey – 03:15
- How to relinquish control as a business owner and why Brett thinks it’s instrumental to business growth – 11:00
- Brett shares how they teach the mindset, skillset, toolset, and actionable insight to help entrepreneurs make the significant shift to growing their business beyond 7 figures – 16:01
- How the Elite Ignition program (of Elite Entrepreneurs) provides businesses the foundational tools to scale beyond seven figures – 20:19
- Brett explains why they assign an accountability partner for businesses signing up for their program and how it helps them set aside an hour or two every week for their business – 25:14
- The most crucial reason why Brett finds the ‘growth niche’ interesting to continue exploring – 28:24
- Why it’s essential to hire and build a team for your company – 29:14
- Why defining your purpose could be a key step to success – 31:30
- Why Brett wants to grow his business to an extent where he doesn’t have to get involved in its operations directly – 35:26
- Episode Overview – Finding work that’s right for you – 38:11
- Growing your business beyond seven figures is easier when you stop being the central role for every operation. A powerful vision ensures your business is no longer about you but your purpose.
- Organization and hiring the right people are essential for your business growth. Your company benefits the best when you find people fit for it.
- As an entrepreneur or business owner, you shouldn’t necessarily wear yourself out to ensure growth. Instead, the key is to upskill, hire, and strategically bring a shift to your existing model to fast-track growth.
- Inviting or teaming up with an accountability partner or coach is an excellent way of showing up regularly to evaluate and think about your business and its future. They also help you see whether you’re on track with your vision.
Why is it hard for entrepreneurs to give up control of their business?
[11:43] “Entrepreneurs have a hard time relinquishing control. And it’s not necessarily an ego-driven thing. It’s sometimes a fear-driven thing.”
Are you planning on growing your business beyond seven figures? Let us know how you measure your business growth and whether or not you would give up control of your business. Also, don’t forget to drop a hello if you want to share your entrepreneurship story on the podcast.
Connect with Brett Gilliland:
Follow Beyond 8 Figures:
Connect with Insights Lab: