On today’s episode:
- Episode Overview – How to make your work more meaningful – 03:03
- How does problem-solving form the core of entrepreneurship? How have Neeti’s problem-solving skills progressed over time? – 04:38
- Why is automation cumbersome? Has AI influenced the level of intelligence from automation? – 07:02
- How Automation Anywhere’s a breakthrough product, IQ Bot utilized artificial intelligence to automate human-centric processes, including invoice-generation – 08:53
- The two things to look forward to the most through technology and automation – 10:33
- How do you navigate the transition points of growing a business? – 14:55
- How can you develop a good understanding of your business and customers? – 17:08
- The processes to evaluating business growth – 18:46
- The reason why Neeti is greatly involved in women empowerment programs and where her drive for the same comes from – 19:58
- Are there similarities between the US and India in the involvement of female entrepreneurs? – 21:21
- What success means to Neeti – 24:06
- How can you build a legacy for your children on what is possible? – 25:55
- Entrepreneurship is all about problem-solving, pushing the limits to enhance the problem in different ways, and continuing to grow every step of the way.
- Entrepreneurship is exciting because you don’t have predefined answers to the problems that arise.
- Technology enablement is necessary to deliver the next level of products and services to the world at large.
- Using AI and process automation, businesses can develop systems to ease their immediate process requirements or deal with the challenges they are facing at any point in time.
- The secrets to building a beyond-eight figure business are – hard work, falling in love with the problem (and not the solution), and intertwining business needs and challenges with technology development.
- The closer you are to the customer in terms of understanding their psyche, their requirements, and problems, the more informed your processes will be in helping them.
- Organizations, especially the technology industry needs to continue to work to bring more women to the spotlight.
How has artificial intelligence pushed the limits for business process automation?
[09:08] – “The combination of accessible automation and artificial intelligence [has] really changed the landscape for businesses and what they could accomplish in process automation.”
What do you expect to achieve for your business using process automation? Tell us on Facebook or any social media platform of your choice (and don’t forget to say hello if you would like to share your story with us)!
Connect with Neeti Mehta:
Follow Beyond 8 Figures:
Connect with Insights Lab: