In This Episode:
- Why Kushal sees his journey as an entrepreneur as one of his greatest gifts. (02:15)
- Where Kushal has learned everything he knows about business. (05:47)
- Qualities that have allowed Kushal’s logistics company, FarEye, to grow the way it has. (07:16)
- Milestone moments for FarEye. (09:16)
- Why you should put your customers’ happiness first. (13:15)
- Character traits that Kushal believes have been instrumental in his success, and an example highlights this. (15:00)
- How FarEye has evolved over the years. (18:11)
- What you should and shouldn’t be focusing on as an entrepreneur building a business. (20:20)
- Advice for building a great team. (22:19)
- How Kushal’s definition of success has changed as his business has grown. (26:39)
- Goals that Kushal has for the future of FarEye. (31:17)
- The entrepreneurial journey is a rollercoaster, full of ups and downs, and that is exactly what makes it such a gift. So let go, and enjoy the ride!
- Although educational institutions have a lot of value, sometimes the best way to learn is by experience and through understanding the experiences of others.
- Don’t let other companies intimidate you just because they are doing things on a bigger scale; as long as you are flexible and adaptable, you can grow as large as you want to.
- Keeping your customers happy should be your number one priority, and to do so, you need to look after your team.
Best Advice Kushal Would Give:
Continuously learn from the people around you who have different knowledge and skillsets. “[I learn by] reading people. That’s the school I’ve been in for the last 8 to 10 years, and it’s the school I want to stay in forever. Meet people, learn from them.” (06:01)
How Kushal Defines Success for Himself (29:48)
“Delivering promises to [my team] and making them get wealth from that, that’s something I look at as a great success for myself. The other is from creating a benchmark.”
Connect with Kushal
Follow Beyond 8 Figures: